Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 07:33 AM   #7024 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

1. A time or place when you were most happy in your life?

Right now. Great job that I am progressing in.

2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?

I don't generally go to many parties in fact so it's slim pickings all around...

Strangest: Not really a party, but on a night out once I got so wasted I thought I was in some kind of video game or movie and started walking around like a gang leader telling people what to do, culminating with kicking somebody out of the taxi on the way home because I didn't like the cut of his jib.

Best: Probably when we had a kind of "after festivals" party at one of the couples flats in Manchester earlier this year. Many drinks, and actually got to know each other a lot more. Before then the only real downtime we had was on the coach.

Worst: At my aunties moving in party. Mixed too many drinks and threw up everywhere. Ruined many peoples nights.

3. What band or artist have you not yet seen, that you would like to?

Lana.

4. If you had to choose, friends or family?

I keep wanting to say friends because I get along with them more, but I know that if I moved to a different country the biggest driving force for me to come back and visit would be to see my family.

5. Would you prefer to be on the beach or in a park?

Park. The beach is an awful place.

6. When you were growing up, what was the principal form of heating in your house?[/QUOTE]

Central heating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote