Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 08:12 AM   #7025 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

1. A time or place when you were most happy in your life?

My 30's to mid 30's, so now, basically. That this is what I consider the best phase of my life is kind of depressing, since things are less than ideal for me. I think it has more to do with me having matured into someone who is able to have a constructive mindset about things, than it has to do with my life being better in terms of money, health, friends or something like that. Because it's mostly not.

Tl;dr: I feel sort of, kind of happy despite being able to see many good reasons for being miserable.

2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?

I avoid parties and the ones I have been to have been nothing out of the ordinary. My sister's 30th birthday party would be the one to mention if I had to mention one. This friend of hers - some woman a bit younger than me - lined up a bunch of shot glasses in front of me and that's the last thing I remember from that party. Total blackout. I normally don't drink much.

3. What band or artist have you not yet seen, that you would like to?

Tori Amos first and foremost.

4. If you had to choose, friends or family?

Family, since I am on good terms and one of my best friends is my younger brother.
Non-family friends are good, but few. I'm only really close with one of them.

5. Would you prefer to be on the beach or in a park?

Park. **** sand.

6. When you were growing up, what was the principal form of heating in your house?

Just regular radiators - central heating. We never had a fireplace or an oil-fired boiler or something like that. I've basically always lived in areas with perfect infrastructure, I guess. In about a month, my area will also have access to top of the line internet. They're digging down cables right outside my apartment complex front door, leaving sand all over the place (again: **** sand). I don't want to pay for better net, though. Don't need anything faster.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote