Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 10:06 AM   #15883 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

The Insane Clown Posse tabletop game is Magic: The Gathering of the Juggalos

Quote:
Honestly the best way to describe this game is just to list some incredible true facts about it. You collect “dope flavor” cards. Juggalo cards are more valuable than Ninja cards, which seems backwards in any other context. Anytime “Juggalo Juice” appears on a card it’s slightly rotated, as if to obscure the copyrighted Faygo name. Roll the dice to spin the Wheel of Fate for potential prizes. The individual pieces of art are certainly intricate, but the overall style is a barely coherent hodgepodge of things you might find at a spooky rap circus for edgy teens or ironic adults. In the event of a tie, the first player who says “Gimmie my money, muddafocko!” wins. The game says it’s suitable for ages 13 and up.

Just reading out card names as you perform your turn is a delight. It’s what makes the game enjoyable even for the audience, since we naturally had more people in the office who wanted to experience this than the game could allow. No other game lets you say something like, “I’m playing two ninjas, one Juggalo card, and The Loons to earn six karma and purchase Weed Man. I’m then playing Whitney Peyton so I can draw a flavor card. What’s the flavor card? Still Stabbin’, so one more karma point for me.”

There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote