Music Banter - View Single Post - The Spam Thread: Channel Your Need to Spam Here Only
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 10:25 PM   #15892 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

My friend posts a meme that says that our congress has unanimously voted to move the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem.

What it fails to mention is that it's moving the U.S. embassy OF Israel to Jerusalem.

And now I'm really annoyed. Because this article relies on the ignorance of uneducated people like me to push fear mongering propaganda on the masses. Luckily I'm smart enough to do my own research before blindly following, but most people aren't. And goddamit I had to learn **** today like the point of an U.S. embassy and now I know why it makes complete sense to move it from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem. This is bull****. What's with this anti-Zionist fear mongering going on lately? Or has that always been? And what exactly is a Zionist? From what I understand they are nationalist jews that believe they should own Jerusalem but is there anything I'm really missing? Are they really the new Nazis?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote