Music Banter - View Single Post - Micshazam's album and song picks
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 05:01 PM   #66 (permalink)
MicShazam
Account Disabled

I'm always behind in actually getting to fully listen to all of the music I'm interested in, so I thought it might be interesting to share some of all the albums I want to give my full attention eventually. Posted below are all fo the albums from 2017 and 2016 that I look forward to getting my hands on/familiarizing myself with the most.

There are of course tonnes more albums, but I choose to just show those from the two most current years.

I keep a system of folders on my hard drive with thumbnails of album covers. This is a good way for me to remember the most interesting discoveries that I've made. The pictures below are simply pictures of the contents of the 2016 and 2017 folders. As such, there will be no information about genre or any reasoning why I'm expecting good things from these albums. It's just a sort of snapshot of what I'm interested in and where my musical tastes/interests seem to be moving.

2017 albums:

2016 albums:

EDIT: I know the pictures are so wide they push the walls of the thread a bit, but I'm going to allow it for just this one page.

Last edited by MicShazam; 12-12-2017 at 05:44 PM.
MicShazam is offline   Reply With Quote