Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Own Election for Alabama Senator
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:06 AM   #154 (permalink)
Lisnaholic
...here to hear...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
In the past year my daughter had a miscarriage, my newphew blew his brains out, my father almost died, I was on the verge of death and had a total nervous breakdown, and my wife's mom suddenly died. I posted about all of these things.
^ I'm sorry to hear that your year has been this bad, Chula. Any one of those events is deeply upsetting. Congratulations on pulling through and posting all the same. I think you have plenty of friends here who appreciate your contributions.

I can see that Frownland enjoys going into verbal battle with you, but if you consider him your enemy, at least he is an enemy you can see; he comes out and fights publicly post for post. Unfortunately, we don't know where info shared on MB goes; there are some flat-out weird people out there who can go lurking through our threads any time they want, which is why I agree with MLM and MicShazam about posting personal identifiers, and especially family pics, on MB.