Music Banter - View Single Post - MB's Own Election for Alabama Senator
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:25 AM   #155 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Unless you have something nice to say, don't ever bring my girlfriend of 38 years into any of your petty sarcastic comebacks.

Don't go there.

As a Mod you should understand that it's not cool. I've posted about how I have been to China. Linda was never part of those discussions. You inserting her just to hit me low is pathetic.

You are once again validating your status as a total ****ing MB dick.

YAC, JANZ, PLANK, EXO, etc., ????????
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
What? I had no idea you thought I was a dick.

Clearly nothing was meant her way and you bring her up all the time.
Much as I don't like Frown, I have to agree with him here Chula. It's not like he called Linda a bad name, or intimated anything about her. All he did was mention her name. And you bring her in here all the time, so it's natural you would be lumped together as a pair. If he had said "Once Chula went to Jerusalem" you'd probably infer he was implying you had an affair over there with some Israeli chick. At least he confirmed Linda was there to keep an eye on you. Seriously though; you can't have it both ways. I talk about Karen (which in reality I maybe shouldn't, but it gets tough sometimes and you guys have helped) but within that I accept that people like Batty will make crude joke about her. I also accept there is no malice in such remarks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Is that really your cat, cause that cat looks like my cat, Tuxedo Jones.
That is one of my cats. That's Eddie, with his favourite turtle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
I like being a member of this board. I like sharing **** with you peeps. Part of that is my life. She just happens to be a HUGE part of that. Don't use that as a tool. Just rejoice.

In this day and age, for two people to struggle through a ton of **** for decades, and still be together, is pretty damn cool IMO.

Sigh. Do you see what you're doing here, Chula, how hypocritical it is?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
It was a characterization. Look at how much random and irrelevant personal info you just shared. That was what I was parodying.

I'll attempt to be fair to you but (1) you need to expect for people to reference things that you constantly talk with them about and (2) you treat me and anyone else who disagrees with you like ****, so I really have no reason to respect your feelings if you're unwilling to play by the same rules when you're mad at someone for daring to challenge your opinion.
This is all pretty fair comment really.