Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 10:29 AM   #1045 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blank. View Post
So, is this over? Or?
No. I'm holding off till the end of December to do the last update for this year, as I was already a week into this month before I would have got a chance to do November's. Makes more sense anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Top 25 for each year is the best resource for other users in my opinion. That gives you a chance fill out your knowledge if you haven’t read something. I’ve spent a lot of time on goofle’s. Not just the loads of stuff I hadn’t heard but revisiting the stuff I have. You have good taste so if I was unaware of something on your lists I’d make sure to correct that.

Trolls do you write up and do me solid this time. I’m going for journal of the year!
Unless you're featured in some section, everyone gets the same coverage, a line or two, sometimes only a few words. I'm not here to promote anyone's journal, just to point people in your direction. That's all I can do, that's all I ever will do, otherwise this thread would be accused of bias and favouritism, and more importantly, would take much more work than it does at the moment.