Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 03:31 PM   #9717 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

been playing pubg on xbox for the last couple days... it's pretty much garbage. i mean, don't get me wrong, it's a ton of fun. the issue is it runs absolutely terrible. from god awful servers to horrendous frame rate and unbelievably bad button mapping, it's clear the game just shouldn't be played on console. i've ordered my new computer so now it's just a matter of waiting and i'll finally fully convert to the pc gaming master race.

i'm kinda sketch of getting a laptop with a GTX 1050 but eh it's just a place holder until i finally get around to building my first desk top

oh also i tried getting over it with bennett foddy

it's just as hard as it looks, but it wasn't really all that fun for me. i didn't feel the need to keep pushing myself, and after 90 mins or so of progressing on and then having to restart, i just gave up on the game. ended up getting it refunded because i didn't feel like touching it again. pretty meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote