Music Banter - View Single Post - Salutations my friends!
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2017, 05:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Bahb420
Groupie

Talking Salutations my friends!

I have come to this corner of the internet to expand my musical library. I was the cool guy who turned their friends on to all the weird and new bands. I was the guy who everyone wanted to load up the stereo for parties.

Well, that was in the mid 90's.. Something happened and I lost my music Mojo. Around 2000 I started to lose interest in new music, slowly losing interest on what was being released. At first I blamed a woman. Yeah you Brittney Spears, but that wasn't it. My musical world went into a downward spiral of rehashed music. Although the tunes are still great, the soundtrack of my life has turned into a predictable playlist. Background noise.. a musical cliche. I'm that dude stuck in 1998. There have been faint glimpses of discovery but nothing like it used to be. No excitement when hearing a new sound..

I am I just old? Is the music as dead as it seems to me? I've tried other places, Spotify, Last.FM, followed many a rabbit hole on Youtube and just came out with scraps.

Oh well, this is why I'm here. I hope it turns into a doorway that leads to the new music I desire but have not been able to find.

Bahb420 is offline   Reply With Quote