Music Banter - View Single Post - Your favorite lyricists of rock
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2006, 09:42 PM   #59 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoss diggity
ok....should i suck on my thumb too? cuz im sure whatever anybody has to say about what i wrote i could really give a rats ass. i was just saying who i liked and some of the bands i enjoy. no body has to agree with me. i dont know about u but im a big enough man i can take whatever people may dish out, i guess ur just the kinda of person that would curl up into the fetal position and cry.................sorry to disappoint u

Well, first I would spell out words so my statement would look educated. Second I wouldn't use ten periods for a dramatic pause. Third, I wouldn't use the stupid smilies at the end of a "serous" statement. Fourth, he wasn't sucking his thumb he was guarding his face. Fifth, your taste in music sucks. Aside from a couple listed all the bands suck, lyrically and instrumentally. But what can you expect from someone with a name like your's?