Music Banter - View Single Post - What are you Writing now?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2017, 01:53 PM   #390 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

You really need a laugh button here.

Well, like I said, I don't really write dark. I'm actually more comfortable writing comedy/satire.

I'm also now a little nervous about a mock thread I'm thinking of starting next year called 'what really happened in music on this day.' I wont mind the good natured (or not so good natured) ribbing that I've come to expect here, but what if that fear of rejection ends up being justified again? It's hard to put yourself out there sometimes.

Anyway, as I said, I really don't write horror and this wasn't really intended as such, more like a gentle Twilight Zone really. I also know I've written better. I can show you a couple things I wrote on my old writing site for a better feel on how I write. I wish I could post part of the one thing I really am proud of, but like I said before, I may actually publish it once I'm actually happy with the edit someday. At least I know my friend from Croatia likes it.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote