Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Revival
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2017, 02:48 PM   #88 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elphenor View Post
hey just stopping by to say no this is still false
Because it contradicts your own taste, I know. Point made. Thank you. I don't even know why proving this point was so important, but it was and you just proved it for me. I feel great comfort in that.

Objectively speaking bad taste is decided by the masses despite what you people want to think. So you guys not liking popular **** is bad taste. I don't see why yall keep jumping through hoops and making excuses to feel validated for not fitting in. I thought that was your whole point is not fitting in, I thought you guys were trying to have what is massively known as bad taste to stick it to the man or something stupid. Personally, I think most of us aren't too concerned with wither or not our taste is bad so we're not going out of our ways to invalidate other's taste for contradicting our own. But also drugs. I'm bored of this now.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote