Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 10:18 AM   #7096 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1) What is the best gift you've ever received?

Probably that time my mom got me Dark Forces. Or Dark Forces 2. Or X-Wing vs. Tie-Fighter. DF2 and XWvTF might have been the same year so... oh wait maybe it was when she got me the N64 with Goldeneye...

2) Worst gift you've ever given?

By the time I was old enough to have money of my own our family had basically stopped with gift giving, so I haven't even really given more than a handful in my life and I don't remember them.

3) Favourite holiday film? (and why is it The Nightmare Before Christmas?)

Bad Santa, but Home Alone has some serious nostalgia factor. TBH claymation and stop-motion have always kinda creeped me out so I never got into The Nightmare Before Christmas. I'll probably give it a shot soon since I've been on an animation torrent kick. I mean I recently fell in love with Coraline so maybe it's time.

4) What holiday traditions do you/your family have?

We just eat dinner at my grandparents and then scatter like cockroaches when we're done eating. We're not big on holidays since it means having to be around family.

5) Finish the sentence, "All I Want For Christmas Is ___"

To nut on your two front teeth.

6) ****, Marry, Kill: Tim Allen (in the Santa Clause), Chevy Chase (Christmas Vacation), Billy Bob Thorton (Bad Santa)

**** Billy Bob (cause he's probably a good lay I wouldn't want to deal with in the morning), marry Chevy Chase (cause he's probably slightly easier to deal with in the morning), and obviously kill Tim Allen (no explanation needed).
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.

Last edited by The Batlord; 12-24-2017 at 10:28 AM.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote