Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Revival
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 09:57 PM   #144 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
So do you not agree that finding a similar premise to debate with agreed upon terminology is a starting point for an "objective" discussion about music (which makes as much sense as a subjective discussion about science)? It would at least make some parties look a bit less
We didn't agree on that terminology as you presented it, the dictionary didn't agree with the terminology as you presented it, and objectively the terminology follows the dictionary definition. Going by that, popularity is the consensus of how good the music is. Music that has a consensus of being **** isn't popular even though it seems to be. It's like, you just wanted to change the definition of consensus just so you wouldn't be wrong.

And if you think talking objectively about music is senseless than why did you continue the objectivity of the discussion with what you said?
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote