Music Banter - View Single Post - Eminem - Revival
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2017, 11:35 PM   #194 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Looks like you haven't been around. People are very split on him. Actually that's a good example of what I'm trying to drive at here. Most of the people who hate him just do it in a knee jerk rap=crap way. How much swing do they have in the general opinion of Kanye West? What if they made up 95% of music listeners? On the flipside, what if they only made up 1% of music listeners and everyone had equally dismissive opinions of The Beatles? If the masses approached music consistently, popularity would make sense as a determination of quality like you would for a food or some ****, but people get a lot of different things from music and are also idiots. I'd rather talk about the music than what they think.
No. Because Kanye is still extremely popular despite all of that. Common consensus is that he's dope, he's talented but he's not as good as he was. But what ever, I agree that speaking on music objectively like that is stupid and it's stupid of me to waste everybody's time with a point they don't want to get that really doesn't even matter.

Edit: And I think I had a good point that you couldn't dull it's just a pointless point to make.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote