Music Banter - View Single Post - Warning System
Thread: Warning System
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2006, 02:05 PM   #42 (permalink)
mosesandtherubberducky
butt say x

Location: so i read the question as "Where YOU live" which was kinda funny instead of "Where you live"

Bungalowbill357 is making me do this, this is not me, it is him. If it was me I wouldn't sound as ghey as he does.

I have unraveled the mystery to my banning. It was a mistake. Any mod who doesn't believe me look at my warning log. Alejo realized that I was already banned for one of the comments I got warned for as I previously told you guys. So that is why in my warning log my very last warn says adjustment decrease instead of increase. And the ammount of the supposed decrease was 5 but instead of decreasing it by 5 it increased it by five so that is how I was banned. So if you wish to help me out and look at this and use your better judgement or worse depending on which one will get me un-banned to decided what should be done.

Your flaming homosexual (and by flaming homosexual he means beloved friend) bungalowbill357