Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 09:40 AM   #8697 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

I have another theory. BENGHAZI!!!!

Seriously, and I don't think it's been brought up here yet.

If the two kids had come up with the idea to kill the parents so they could run off together with no interference, why did the kid turn the gun on himself?

- Was he suicidal over the fact that he was being blocked from his love and figured he'd take out the parents as revenge before killing himself? The parents were aware that he'd been dating their daughter for weeks and they all knew each pretty well. It was finding the tweets that started the downhill slide.

- Why was the kid carrying? Was he so hard core that he conceal carried a gun (illegal in Virginia for a 17 year old) with him all the time? Or did he specifically take it with him that morning (shooting took place around 5:00am)

- All 4 of Renton's congressional representatives are Democrats so it's a pretty liberal place. The 16 year old daughter would have grown up with that so her parents wouldn't have been unique as far as ideology goes.

- Back to the suicide theory, let's assume the kid was keeping his Nazi views hidden from the public and only spouted online using alter-ego usernames. The twitter account the mom found didn't use his real name. The mom immediately calls his school principle which would have outed him to his family. If the info leaked at school to any students it would have gone major viral. His life is suddenly hell. No girlfriend and being looked at as a freak loser by his peers and probably ridiculed and bullied like crazy.

Who's to blame for of all of this? The mother. She's ruined his life.
My bet's on Murder/Suicide now. He didn't kill his love, nor any of the other 4 people in the house, so it wasn't some sort of mass killing.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote