Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2017, 10:18 AM   #8701 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
The (pay attention now) dead parents haven't said anything about themselves. Cause they are dead.

This was the dead woman's mom and one of her friends. Both of who collaborated the intervention.

Why would the family hold an intervention just a week before mom and dad was shot?

Oh, I know. The lad wasn't Nazi enough. Case closed.
Now try to follow the bouncing ball: parents and friends are not reliable character witnesses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Reston VA has a population of about 60,000. This story has blown up nationally. Safe to say that there's dozens of reporters on the ground knocking on doors of neighbors, local businesses, speaking with the local neighborhood watch groups (was a pretty modern planned area - we have them, bet you do too Frowny) eager to break a big story about the parents or some other juicy angle.

*crrickets*
This story is, what, two days old? Give it some time before you start declaring them Parents of the Year. I don't have any proof for my hypothesis but I'm willing to throw down a crisp Jackson on her parents being garbage.

Quote:
Cute little theory there BTW. How many 16 year old girls give a **** about politics so much that a difference of opinion with their parents (and we don't even know that they were left leaning - got any "content") would lead her to a neo-nazi?

Maybe, just maybe this guy was cute and showed her some affection and she fell for him on a purely teenage crush kinda way. Maybe he was simply pissed that the parents were getting in the way (what's the chance that during the intervention she shouted out "But mom and dad, I love him!" a couple of times?)

Maybe, just maybe this brainwashed dude (let's see what they find out about his parents) was just a very pissed off kid who boiled over at the parents when they'd discovered he'd snuck into her room through a window.

There were 4 other adults in the house at the time, whose accounts of the shootings should be very telling.
What does any of this have to do with them being ****ty parents?

Quote:
Maybe, just maybe this guy was cute and showed her some affection and she fell for him on a purely teenage crush kinda way. Maybe he was simply pissed that the parents were getting in the way (what's the chance that during the intervention she shouted out "But mom and dad, I love him!" a couple of times?)
So are you saying that at her age a cute girl could have influenced you to start denying the Holocaust? I think that says more about you than me.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote