Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 11:57 AM   #8784 (permalink)
[MERIT]
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
And we shouldn't put kidnappers or people charged with false imprisonment in prison because oh no surface level hypocrisy.
Family & friends of the victim(s) should take care of it. We don't need a federal government to interfere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
Be grossed out then, but that's still something that you can change as opposed to innate things like gender and sexuality. The world isn't going to change just because of your poor understanding of sexuality, don't be so entitled.
Like the "gender fluid" queers? One day they like men, the next they like women. Oh yes, they don't choose. They were born to be indecisive LOL. And if I can change my aversion [i.e. feelings], then so can they.

"Oooh, we're gay so you have to like and accept us." Bullshit.

Say someone is born with leprosy and contagious diseases. You are basically that since it wasn't their choice, then you would be a bigot to refuse to drink from the same glass as they do. Starting to get it yet? [Yes, that question is rhetorical. I know you still don't.]
[MERIT] is offline   Reply With Quote