Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 09:58 PM   #8820 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
It's not infringement. If you don't like me, should I petition the government to force you to bake me a cake against your will? The baker would be the one whose rights are being infringed upon.
If I'm selling cakes to people as a business, then yes I have to sell you a cake if you're a reasonable paying customer who happened to be in my store whilst gay. You want to bitch about infringement from the government? That's nothing compared to the atrocities that can be committed against minorities if we "let the market balance itself out." People's tendency to be idiots is the reason that the government came into the picture in the first place.

Quote:
Like children not being able to vote or drive or buy cigarettes or alcohol? I'm not advocating for this, but they are being discriminated against because of their age, which is out of their control.
I can show you some very well established research on the difference between a child an adult's mind if you like. Did you check out that false equivalency link btw?

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote