Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 10:41 PM   #8833 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by [MERIT] View Post
I'm going to show up at your house in the middle of the night and demand that you serve me.
That would be unreasonable if I was selling cakes as a business. Weak gotcha, leave that to terrible journalists. They get paid when people cringe.

If you could only choose one, which right do you think are more important?

A: The right to treat people unfairly based on arbitrary reasons that do not affect your business or life at all. This means that you can treat people differently if they're acting like they're on meth and trying to eat the children of your other customers, but not because you don't agree with them, for example.
B: The right to be treated the same as anyone else would be treated. This means that you can go into the only grocery store within the nearest 100 miles, act like any other customer would, and receive the same services that the company claims they provide, no matter what innate tendencies you might have.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote