Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 10:18 AM   #686 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucem Ferre View Post
Assumptions again. Who would of thought the dude with a collection of Hitler pictures to use for his avatar would be triggered by a harmless word because, just like many other words that you aren't getting upset about, it could be used to imply inferiority? Especially as often as you call people ***gots. That slur has literally no context issue and is flat out used to degrade gay people but you use it more than mindfulness uses gifs yet this is where you think it goes too far? **** out of here with this stupid ass ****. Is youngster or kid now hateful because it's used to condescend younger people? Like damn, IDK maybe you're right. Maybe I should be worried about the guy who called Sally honey while working the drive through and not the dude who was actively showing his appreciation of Nazi music. That chauvinist pig. And you're actually gonna pretend that you don't say **** that has never been degrading to women at all. Nah, this is just stupid.
It's presumptuous and cringey and let's the world know that you're an ignorant, backward hick. Hitler avatars and racist punk are just fun.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote