Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 01:02 PM   #1073 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

**** you Batty. I can be what I like.
Last year I made the resolution for 2017 that I wouldn't let Frown get under my skin as much as he had done in previous years. To some extent, that worked, and I came to realise that a lot of the ****storms that took place between us over the years could be traced to being as much my fault as his. You can't have an argument by yourself. So if I didn't respond, or didn't take as much offence as I had, maybe things would not have been so bad. I therefore decided to stop being such a touchy, whiny bitch. Hasn't always worked, but I think in part it has, possibly shown by the fact that there was no nomination for the "Trollheart vs Frownland" rivalry.

I still don't really like him and there are a lot of his qualities I dislike, but I don't in any way hate him. I have learned to tolerate and even understand him a little more, and not to always react when he pushes my buttons. I think - I know he gets a kick out of people's reactions, but I also know that deep down, he's not trying to hurt anyone, just ****ing around with people, and if they allow themselves to be ****ed around with, then they have to share part of the blame.

So no, I don't hate him, yes I do wish him a Happy New Year and ****ing obviously the "I love you" was a ****ing joke, you moron.

tl;dr: I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend, don't worry. I've just learned to live with him, and myself, better this year, and will continue to do so as best I'm able.