Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2017, 01:50 PM   #1073 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
**** you Batty. I can be what I like.
Last year I made the resolution for 2017 that I wouldn't let Frown get under my skin as much as he had done in previous years. To some extent, that worked, and I came to realise that a lot of the ****storms that took place between us over the years could be traced to being as much my fault as his. You can't have an argument by yourself. So if I didn't respond, or didn't take as much offence as I had, maybe things would not have been so bad. I therefore decided to stop being such a touchy, whiny bitch. Hasn't always worked, but I think in part it has, possibly shown by the fact that there was no nomination for the "Trollheart vs Frownland" rivalry.

I still don't really like him and there are a lot of his qualities I dislike, but I don't in any way hate him. I have learned to tolerate and even understand him a little more, and not to always react when he pushes my buttons. I think - I know he gets a kick out of people's reactions, but I also know that deep down, he's not trying to hurt anyone, just ****ing around with people, and if they allow themselves to be ****ed around with, then they have to share part of the blame.

So no, I don't hate him, yes I do wish him a Happy New Year and ****ing obviously the "I love you" was a ****ing joke, you moron.

tl;dr: I'm not trying to steal your boyfriend, don't worry. I've just learned to live with him, and myself, better this year, and will continue to do so as best I'm able.
Pretty sure you were just being a fake bitch.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote