Music Banter - View Single Post - You Know What Grinds My Gears?
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2018, 10:05 PM   #701 (permalink)
Lucem Ferre
Cuter Than Post Malone.

I'm sick of prageru. You know how your computer and phone likes to spy on your activity and give you advertisements based on that? I think the fact that I challenge the sheepish mentality and superficial rantings of mindless liberals it's started giving me all of these prager university advertisements thinking it'd appeal to me.

Well first off, I'm too poor to afford college you dumb ****s.

Second off, just because I'm sick of the PC culture doesn't mean I'm going to become a conservative out of spite like a ****ing moron. Those people are ****ing morons. You're not free thinkers, you're just jumping from one echo chamber to another. And honestly, as stupid and whiny and full of **** as liberals can be, which is basically any group to be fair, they are no where near as bad as these mouth breathing conservatives that play naive to the fact that a good portion of them are raging bigots and their politicians are actively trying to appeal to blatantly racist people.
Lucem, you're right, it's silly to talk about what I would or wouldn't do IRL. Glad you brought it up. Maybe you should write an instrumental about it. I recommend a piano paired with a clarinet. With ambient sounds of you hanging from your shower curtain you ****ing failure.

Art Is Dead. Buy My ****.
Lucem Ferre is offline   Reply With Quote