Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 01:24 PM   #9023 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwnWthVwls View Post
while I do agree with MERIT ideologically, I think its absolutely absurd to think you can have a healthy and functioning society if it were to be his way. Its utopian nonsense. People are **** and will act as such if not legally confined within reason.
Couldn't agree with you more. You've summed the entire debate up perfectly with that last sentence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
What the f*ck is wrong with this country where we're sitting idle and letting a dude say sh*t like this? Words can't describe the insanity behind the current political times. I just don't have the words...
It's like a 1st grade school fight. "I know you are but what am I?"

Listing the presidents of my lifetime, could you even begin to imagine Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, Bush Jr., or Obama doing something so juvenile and reckless in a public platform? James Clapper was on today basically losing his mind over this.

The US has had 18 months of "Trump being Trump" and a large portion of the population either love it, or have become completely desensitized to it.

Dude is playing with fire. Unfortunately, 35% of the US population love the show.

Insane.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote