Music Banter - View Single Post - Overwatch Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2018, 07:44 PM   #23 (permalink)
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard
OQB

lol mercy not in a good place, that’s amazing. her pick rate is double any other hero in the game atm which means regardless of whether she’s “op” she’s destined to be adjusted soon.

personally i would keep her the way she is, maybe nerf her ult to only last 10 secs (i think it’s 15 or 20 atm which is a bit nuts) and then buff Ana a bit. there really isn’t a bad healer atm. Moira can dish out 10k dmg and 10k heals if utilized to max potential, Zen’s discords can win games if he communicates well, Lucio’s agility and ults can single handily win objectives, and Ana is still fantastic when used with a tanky comp and played right. she could use a tweak to reach levels of the others tho. regardless, the game is probably the most balanced ive seen it atm. not many useless heroes nor is there many over powered. just some cheesy stuff but that will always exist in some form.

i played a few console games tonight with my friend, was gonna finish placements just for the hell of it but it was awful. not only does the game feel incredibly sluggish and ugly on console, but we got smashed in 3/5 games. i doubt i’ll bother playing the rest of my placements, pc is just too much better tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
I'm not even mad. Seriously I'm not. You're a good dude, and I think and hope you'll become something good
Ol’ Qwerty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote