Music Banter - View Single Post - A Personal Video Game Award Ceremony - Presented by Kiiii - (2017 - Whenever)
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #1 (permalink)
Key

Default A Personal Video Game Award Ceremony - Presented by Kiiii - (2017 - Whenever)

As it's been blatantly obvious over the past couple years, I enjoyed writing about video games more than I do about music. And seeing as these journals have just become a place for anybody to write about anything they want, I don't see a problem in introducing a thread such as this that I can continuously work on. Now, obviously to start this thread off, it's going to start with both my personal recommendations from 2017, and some of the most fun I've had in video games during the year of 2017. I want to try to focus more on 2017 going forward, as opposed to beating a dead horse with discussing video games released in prior years. I've talked in detail about a lot of video games in my Arcade thread, so if you're interested in more of a broad discussion of video games, you can find it there.

Hopefully by the time I'm done with this journal, there will be a pretty refined and compiled list of video games I have both played and enjoyed during the year of 2017 and onwards, as well as discussing some of the misplays that took place during that year. Let's be honest, the year was filled with disappointments in the video game world, but not as many as you may have initially thought.

Now obviously I'm going to be extremely biased, as most people tend to have different opinions about video games, and surely there will be something here that you either disagree with, or just aren't entirely sure about. Given the general consensus regarding video games at this site, I don't see many problems coming into fruition, but there still may be one or two.

Anyway, strap in. It's going to be a fun ride.

Last edited by Key; 06-01-2018 at 11:43 AM.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote