Music Banter - View Single Post - Missing Posters Bulletin Board
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2018, 10:43 AM   #4218 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Well, we're losers, but not for the fact that we're worried.

I've known most of you lot for the better part of a decade. I've gotten drunk with two of you assh*les. We all friends. I think the concern for Bats is warranted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I don’t feel like joking about it anymore which sucks since all he is really just words on a goddamn screen. We traded lots of PMs and some emails, I emailed him saying come on man we’re no joke now getting worried. No answer. I’m starting to feel sad because I’m pretty sure something is wrong at this point and I don’t like stupid **** like worrying about some **** I never even met chip away at my nihilist armor. Bat if youre reading this laughing you got me. I’m genuinely upset so go ahead and come back on and have your laugh. I’ll join you. If you don’t want to post here like it’s taking your time or making you depressed just let us know you’re taking a break or quitting or whatever.
Yeah I think we all feel this way. I keep waiting for/hoping not to hear the "Howard the Duck" announcement. Damn, I'll be so upset if that's the case. But hopefully he's just got a busted computer, power down or some other **** that's preventing him from contacting us. I wonder if there's anyone we could trust to take all our contact numbers in the case of an emergency like this? I'd like to think that if I did kick it you would all be aware of that and not be guessing as to what happened to me.

I'd nominate Lisna or Pet Sounds personally. If they wanted to do it. Or have a database only accessible by mods where we could all put our details?