Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2018, 05:11 PM   #9196 (permalink)
Maajo
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I think Sanders would do terrible things for the poor in America.
Explain this **** like a big boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
1) Sanders didn’t do **** but flap his gums
You mean like how he actually went out and took part in protests along side working class folks? Yeah, he's totally all talk.

Quote:
2) He didn’t challenge the industrial military complex
If you'd followed the man in anything other than what CNN tells you, you'd understand that this is also inaccurate. You just have to do some basic research that I ain't about to do for you. If you wanna be ignorant, that's fine.

Quote:
3) He’s rich his damn self
The problem isn't with being successful - the problem is with what you do with your money and how you live. Warren Buffett is wealthy but he has a relatively modest home, while Donald Trump has significantly less and has his own skyscraper and homes with millions of dollars worth of gold in the walls and ceilings alone. Again, learn your **** or I'mma just assume you're ignorant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Congress wouldn't let Sanders get through most of the stuff he preaches about when he's up on his soapbox. He'd be a lame dick commander in chief.
This is bull**** too - you've already made up your mind about him saying that **** like he's "preaching" and he's on his soapbox. He said what everyone knows is wrong, but you all think he's just blowing smoke up your ass and he couldn't possibly be genuine or have anything to offer as president. You'd rather play it safe with Hillary or something, and that's why we ended up with Trump.
Maajo is offline   Reply With Quote