Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2018, 07:13 AM   #9224 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Insults both of us. Yet, not redacted.

Pick and choose baby. Pick and choose.

Funny that there's at least 5 or more active members here with BLUE titles (mods or admins) yet Skippy seems to be the only one who has me constantly on his pick and choose radar. He's obsessed I tell ya. Obsessed.

DWV: You and Skippy can pontificate with one another all you want. Neither one of you are going to budge so it's all hot air in the end. Some folks like a circle jerk I guess.

I put up historical facts (not opinions) that re-enforce why those with lots of money oppress those with little. It may not be intentional but it's been happening for thousands of years.

I apologize if my input is not highbrow enough for your consumption.

Hey Skippy, how come you didn't pull out your redact pen when DWV straight out called me an aging alcoholic? Sounds like an insult to me.

Pick and choose.
Quit bitching and remember that insults are not allowed in the future. If you think a line bas been crossed and nothing is being done, then report the post. End of discussion.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote