Music Banter - View Single Post - Dreams
Thread: Dreams
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 03:26 AM   #1116 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

Dream fragments:

-Spooky, thin bald men (they wore small hats on the back of their heads rather than on top) wielding forked wands trying to kill me. When you weren't looking directly at them, they looked like anyone else. I recognized them as the same cultists who strapped me to a spinning wheel on the roof of a tower (to use me as a battery in some Saturn-centric ritual) in one of my other dreams. I adopted a big giant blackish-brown wolf for protection.

-I didn't inhabit a body in this dream and was just kind of aimlessly swooping around over the ocean. I came across a small boat filled with several pirate women. They all wore long raggedy dresses and these bracelets/arm circlets that came all the way up to their shoulder, and several necklaces as well. They all had long hair plaited back into a high ponytail. One of them saw me, which startled me; she turned and hid herself under a blanket while telling the others that there was a crow or vulture following her.

-An unusually mundane dream in which I was just sitting in a dark room at 4 am eating candy while some unknown person slept near me. There was a desk with two monitors with multiple open bags of food (candy mostly) on the desk leaning against the monitors. I was trying not to wake them up. After I ate the candy I wanted, I cleaned their apartment (in exchange for the candy I guess?) and crawled out the window.

Last edited by Chiomara; 01-15-2018 at 03:35 AM.
Chiomara is offline   Reply With Quote