Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2018, 08:03 PM   #9656 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
State records: home listed as a school
David Turpin is listed as the principal of the Sandcastle Day School, according to a California Department of Education website. It was operated out of his home, the same nondescript, suburban residence where the 13 victims were found. The day school opened March 21, 2011, and was described as a private school serving grades 1-12. According to the website, the status of the school is "active."
Riverside is a part of Greater Los Angeles. This place is a school recognized by the California DOE. It doesn’t matter if it’s a charter school or a private school or what it’s a SCHOOL. A ****ing recognized school. Schools have ****ing codes. Water fountain codes. Fire codes. Sanitation codes. Not to mention mother****ing educational practices. This is astonishing neglect. I’m assuming the California DOE assigns people regions that they are responsible for inspecting. If it’s not the local superintendent and school board it still has to be somebody. Code enforcement for one. Goddamn, I wish I were a tort attorney in Riverside. I want to see if this “school” was receiving waiver funding. Insane negligence. This would be shocking in ****ing Haiti. Goddamn America is ****ing ****hole.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote