Music Banter - View Single Post - The Insomniac Club
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2018, 12:14 AM   #48 (permalink)
Chiomara
mayor of spookytown

That would feel like the most natural sleep schedule, honestly. I want the lifestyle of a baby sloth.

Anyway, I have a mild sore throat and so I'm waiting for my Primatene tablets to kick in (they work much better than other things for sinus drainage I find) which means I obviously can't sleep in this terribly ill state. Time to see what Gypsy Rose Blanchard has been up to:

If any of you haven't heard of this case, it's extremely horrifying but really interesting, too-- here's the documentary:

Personally I don't feel she should be in prison for that long; she clearly needs intensive therapy and rehabilitation more than anything seeing as her mother abused her and basically imprisoned her her entire life already. I wonder if there's any hope left for her. I imagine she has a lot of wildly unhealthy coping mechanisms left over (one has to learn how to become very naturally manipulative when you have an abusive narcissist as a parent, I'd assume) so I hope whatever therapy she gets in prison is halfway sufficient at least.