Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2018, 10:57 PM   #9418 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I hope there’s appropriate ethics applied and the victims are able to live on the royalties that come from whatever forms of media is used by the writers and journalists who are fortunate enough to be the ones who get to mine these resources. If they’re used in the trial I hope the judge keeps the proceedings as quiet as possible. They need to get those journals copyrighted and protected. Normally, I’m opposed to all copyright laws but in this case I hope they can be used to provide economic security for the victims.
I think that that rigor will be applied and that it'll go from trial to researcher to journalist. I also think that if the journals are digitized in any way, it'll leak. It's just too sexy.

The two year old was said to have been of a healthy weight. They'll probably write some book about their upbringing that President Winfrey will add to the curriculum.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote