Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 02:47 AM   #7225 (permalink)
rubber soul
Call me Mustard

1.) How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)

Just act normal and hope you don't end up being that guy who screams get off my lawn.

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?

Wow, that's a tough one. I once got so drunk (an attempt to get my cousin drunk backfired) that I went off on everyone when they derailed my set-up at his birthday party (and one reason why I really hate Motley Crue in case you're wondering, Bats). They didn't talk to me for days

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?

My childhood basically. I didn't have much control over it.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

The last thing, I'm not sure, but one time I was out with my cousin and a friend of his. His friend grabbed the butt of a Kix groupie and she turned around and slapped the wrong guy- my cousin. That was maybe the biggest laugh of my life.

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?

A virtual hug from a friend will sometimes do it.

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?

When I was seventeen, I got a lift from some perv who kept asking me if I liked p****.
I quickly had the impression he was one of those creepy pedos so I got out of the car quick. I bumped into him a couple weeks later and he offered me another lift. I waved, no thanks.
rubber soul is offline   Reply With Quote