Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 02:55 AM   #7226 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

1.) How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)

It scares me. I saw what happened to my granparents with age how they have lost... I really don't want to become that...

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?

I hate/loathe the feeling of wet clothes. I got sprayed with a water gun on my shirt and started yelling. Still pretty stupid though...

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?

The way my last relationship ended.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

Don't know.

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?

By not pretending they care. I know you don't. No need to be all fake and act like you care.

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?[/QUOTE]

Not exactly creepy, but i met this guitar player outside of a yogurt shop. I was going to do an impromptu jam session with him, but he started telling me about how his mom kicked him out of the house over a girl he was dating... it was disconcerting because he was like 60.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote