Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 03:11 AM   #7227 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

1.) How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)

I watch cartoons and eat sugary cereal.

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?

That thing where you make up an argument in your head, decide the real person probably would have said that, and then be pissed at them for absolutely no good reason.

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?

My deadbeat dad.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

I'm sure it was something my literally brain damaged coworker said. The dude just rambles almost nonstop all day (pretty sure it's logorrhea) and will come out with the most arbitrary, bat**** nonsense you've ever heard in this rapid fire way and often that **** will take you unaware and it'll take you a few seconds to realize that you just heard, "You don't wanna wrestle me. I'll make you bleed and stuff," and when it hits you just die laughing.

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?

"Charles, the labor is sky high so you can go."

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?

I honestly can't think of any actually creepy stranger encounters I've had. Maybe the creepers are intimidated by my good looks.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote