Music Banter - View Single Post - The Genesis 2018 Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 09:50 AM   #160 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Yeah, OK, whatever but please whatever you do, DO NOT talk about abacab. I mistakenly went down that road and was waylaid by [Mr McX from Ireland]. (I guess you can tell who I am talking about without me mentioning any actual names.)
You are so full of ****. You're the one who won't shut his yap about that album, and went so far as to call this a joke thread because it was created by an "Abacab-hater". Seriously: do you have ANYTHING to say about Genesis other than
AbacabAbacabAbacab
AbacabAbacabAbacab
AbacabAbacabAbacab
AbacabAbacabAbacab?

You haven't made a single Genesis-oriented contribution here other than to whine about how I hate Abacab. Some Genesis fan, indeed. At least Batty hates them and is not shy about saying it. He's honest. You're just bitter about that ****ing album, which I told you I don't know how many times I am sick of discussing with you, yet every time you get a chance you bring it up. Just shut up about it, yeah? I can have my opinion, you can have yours. You notice how I'm not constantly going on about how I don't believe you could love the album? I don't care. Get it into your head. There's so much more Genesis we can discuss without getting hung up on one crappy eighties pop album they spat out.