Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 08:33 AM   #7267 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

1.) How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)

Luckily for me, my group of friends maintain borderline child like behavior when together so it's a nice escape from boring adulthood.

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?

I once got very pissy when I was 14 because a friend threw a CD I burned across the room.

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?

I had an opportunity to buy Netflix stock VERY early on. Somebody convinced me that Netflix was a fad. I was very young and didn't have a lot of money so it convinced me. I'm still bitter.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

Friend of mine hopped in my car, screamed the opening lines to a Yes song, and ripped the longest fart I've ever heard, and I nearly threw up. Why? See my answer to the first question.

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?

Laugh at my jokes.

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?

I've had lots of stranger encounters but none of them can really be described as creepy.

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote