Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 12:09 PM   #7271 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)
I don't consider myself old. I act younger and much more stupid too. You're only as old as you fee - OW! OW! My back! My back! Someone get me a chair...

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?
Generally, I only lose my temper over things that I should. I'm very mild-mannered (gasp of surprise) and I've never cried in anger. I don't do that.

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?
The fact that my scumbag father has lived over a quarter of a century longer than my mother, and she was worth a googleplex of him.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

We were watching a quiz show and one of the questions was "Where was God said to have given the Ten Commandments to Moses?" Karen pipes up "Oh I know that one! Mount Cyanide!"

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?
I don't really interact with people enough for this to happen in real life. On line, a comment from Batty can make me smile when I'm feeling down, esp if he's insulting me in his amusing way.

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?
Probably when I was waiting for Karen to be seen to at an asylum (long story) and this guy insisted he knew me (he did not) that I lived in a certain place (I did not) and that I was with the IRA (I refuse to confirm or deny this). Man that place was ****ing scary and depressing!