Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2018, 05:13 PM   #7280 (permalink)
Goofle
the worst guy

1.) How do you deal with aging? (Or the idea of aging, if you're a young whippersnapper)

I shaved my hair off because I was scared of my thinning hair. I've grown it back since and it looks better, but I have always been hyper-conscious of my ageing.

2.) What's the dumbest thing you've lost your temper (or angry-cried about) over?

Was recently actually. I haven't been given supervisor on club nights (I do on gigs) and I think it's stupid but, obviously, the company thinks somebody else should do it on club nights. Annoyed me a lot.

3.) What is something you'll likely always be somewhat bitter about no matter what?

I think I will always be bitter about the above. But also maybe my parent splitting even if I kind of understand it.

4.) What is the last thing that sent you into a hysterical laughing fit?

My friend on Xbox Live. He has a Mutley laugh and it's just unbelievably hilarious once he gets going. Like, it can last 10 minutes.

5.) What is something small that someone can do or say (or give) that can significantly or at least moderately improve an otherwise terrible day?

Somebody said I smelled nice a few days ago. Literally the first time it has ever happened to me. otherwise, just saying I am good at my job.

6.) What's the creepiest encounter you've had with a stranger (in real life)?

I once put my finger in a strangers mouth whilst turning to point at a destination. Very weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]NUmCWGPgU7g[/url]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
[youtube]=LtYg1xz1A00[/youbube]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindfulness View Post
2. What was the strangest/best/worst party you ever went to?
Prolly a party I had with some people I know
Goofle is offline   Reply With Quote