Music Banter - View Single Post - Forum Member Showcase
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 05:29 AM   #3496 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Alright ATTENTION peeps of MB listen up! Got some legit news regarding my music. I'm in a band online formed out of the ashes of a /mu/ collective called D'Anjou Collective. We released a cool, albeit unfinished, dream pop album called Of Course I Still Love You in November last year. While we were working on a second album things kind of fell apart and we split up. Some of the most active members formed a new group called Susurrate and we've been working on our debut EP for the last month or so, it'll be called Snowstorm. The theme for the album is winter, so I've you're into cold intricate shoegaze stay tuned because we suspect it'll be done by this Friday. This will the first of four EP's coming out this year, the following EP's will tackle the moods of Spring, Summer, and Autumn respectively and will come out during those seasons. This is ****ing passion project that we've all really been putting our all into and I'd very much appreciate it if y'all listened and gave us feedback when it comes out so we an keep improving with each mini release. At the beginning of next year we'll be compiling all the tracks into a debut album/comp. Stay tuned and I'll make another post when it actually comes out, make sure if you have a rym account to give it some love OR hate when it comes out. Any form of care is appreciated. If you like it show it to your friends, co-workers, we're gonna do a LOT of shilling with this EP because it's the first project ay of us are proud enough to do so with.

Spoiler for inside is a big boi album cover...view at own risk:
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote