Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:43 PM   #47889 (permalink)
Frownland
SOPHIE FOREVER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
*blushes* I think it moved.....

Golf is so awesome on many levels. (Caddyshack is NOT a point of reference BTW)

1. As Exo said, fresh air and exercise. And if you think golf isn't strenuous you've never played a full round. I've suffered a number of injuries from golf. Ever torn an intercostal muscle? Painful as all ****.

2. Golf is a party if you play with friends. Lots of drinking, sometimes some bud, and lots of hilarity. The 19th hole is like a keg party. Everyone is exhausted but nicely buzzed. Stories start getting swapped about the day on the course.

3. Golf is universal. Linda and I use to hook up with an Asian couple to play a round. We could maybe understand a dozen words between us, but we always had a blast playing together. "NICE SHOT" translates across all languages.

4. Golf is all about camaraderie. You hook up with a complete stranger(s) on the first tee, and 4.5 hours later after 300+ combined shots you are laughing and having fun like the best of buds (99% of the time). Everyone appreciates a good shot. Everyone has had a blow up hole and knows when to look away from a meltdown.
**** all of that dumb yuppie **** and anyone who likes it. It takes more than a brochure to sell me garbage.

Frownland is offline   Reply With Quote