Music Banter - View Single Post - The Saturday 6-Pack
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 10:32 AM   #7329 (permalink)
Akai
Godless Ape

1. What is the NICEST thing that you have ever done?

When I was about 14, I once found a random dog walking around on his own and I got worried he had run off as he wasn't on a leash or anything so I went up to him and gave him some fuss and grabbed his collar and lead him home with me.

Then I used my own dogs leash and attached it to his collar, told my mum the collar information and she called some numbers to find out where he came from and I went around door to door around my whole neighbourhood asking everyone if they knew him.

Eventually the collar got matched to the owner up the road and I got him back to his house, turned out it they were having a birthday party for their kid and when they ran out they left the door open or something so I give them a scolding and went on my way.

2. Free hooker or a free bag of cannabis?

Quit bud a year ago so I'll take the hooker.

3. Free ammo for life or a free new gun every year?

Neither.

4. What's the most $ you've ever randomly found before?

**** knows.

5. Do you prefer clear or dark liquors?

Not big on Liquor in general but If I had to choose I'd go with Dark Liquor.

6. What do you think happens to a person's soul after they die?

I'm sure we'd all like to believe in an afterlife but if the logical thinkers eg. Atheists are correct then we don't have a 'soul' in the first place and nothing happens, but iunno m8.

''To be honest, in my opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view,
but also by looking into this matter from a different perspective and by considering each and every one's valid opinion,
I do believe that I forgot what I was going to say.''

S p o t i f y
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote