Music Banter - View Single Post - What's On Your Kindle?
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2018, 10:26 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Exactly how I felt. Now, instead of going onto Amazon or Ebay and saying to my sis, "What do you want me to read you next?" choosing the book, and telling her we'll have to wait for 3/4 days (more, if it's a weekend of course) for the book to arrive, to then find out she doesn't really enjoy it, we just page down, say "What about this?" We try it, for a low low price (often free) and if we like it, great, it's there immediately. If not, we go on to the next choice. A total revolution in book reading. I love too how it keeps your place without you having to put in any sort of electronic bookmark, AND if you need to access it on another device it will tell you where you stopped and ask if you want to resume from there.

Wonderful contraption. Now, if only they could make some device that would allow me to somehow communicate with people who are not within shouting distance, why, that would be amazing.
I wish they would take it away from you tbh.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote