Music Banter - View Single Post - Your Day
Thread: Your Day
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 08:58 PM   #48111 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
No, I think people just underestimate how ignorant the poor can be. Like, all it takes is sucking at swallowing and a complete lack of knowledge of anything scientific for someone to become sub-anti-vaxxer. This is the same kind of person who had to ask if Germany was a country. These aren't mentally deficient people, just mind numbingly average people with a depressing level of familiarity with anything outside their immediate cultural sphere.

The Insane Clown Posse are not an anomaly. They represent the intelligence of waaaaaaaay more people than any of you want to admit.
I’d wager most Juggalos are smarter than average.

People who are that ignorant never shut up. In public school, if the principal walks in on a teacher’s class and the students are reading or listening to a lecture the principal marks the teacher down because the students are unengaged or it’s not “student centered”. If the kids are sitting in little pods of four cutting up paper into “foldables” and talking about whatever the teacher gets great marks. Or the kids do “think, pair, and share” where they supposedly teach each other (about **** they don’t know). Just examples, but in simpler terms it’s like this: The teacher has about of 50% chance of actually understanding the content that is supposed to be taught and 0% chance of getting the kids to shut the **** up. Since the kids never get shut up the never learn anything so of course they end up not knowing what Germany is. They don’t even know what a country is. You ask them to name a foreign country and they say Miami.

I’ve heard three science teachers deny evolution. I knew a social studies teacher who was a 9/11 “truther”. At lunch, with about six other teachers none of them had heard of Easter Island. They don’t know what carbon is. They don’t understand how the greenhouse effect works. They never heard of Mao Tse Tung. I’m not exaggerating. Teachers.

2016 2017 2018 2019 2020

Member of the Year & Journal of the Year Champion

Behold the Writing of THE LEGEND:

https://www.musicbanter.com/members-...p-lighter.html

OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote