Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2018, 05:01 PM   #9839 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiomara View Post
Someone please recommend a bunch of games I could run on a terrible old computer (to give you an idea, it cannot run any WoW expansions past Cata, though it can run the earlier ones fine-- and yet?? I couldn't run Ostrich Island. I got a big angry pink screen every time. I tried everything.) I don't remember the exact specs as my PC is in storage right now. But in a couple weeks once I'm moved and it's set up it would be nice to have a couple brainless multiplayer games that can withstand my awful attention span. I'm not interested in anything like League of Legends though.

I'm also gonna be playing a LOT of The Sims 1 soon since I found all the ancient discs last week.
As far as I know it's the first Star Wars game to let you use lightsabers and Force powers and it's amazing. The live action cut scenes are also a treasure trove of the worst acting imaginable. This game was a large part of my childhood obviously.

And don't worry about Dark Forces 1. It was a glorious Doom ripoff that has absolutely nothing to do with the sequel, other than having the same main character.

https://www.oldpcgaming.net/star-war...ces-ii-review/

And if this game has issues working on a modern computer then just Google it or contact me. I will Google it myself because I at some point will revisit this game myself and must know these things.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote