Music Banter - View Single Post - The Album Club: "September Winds" by Evan Parker, Hans Anliker, Reto Senn, Peter A Sc
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 05:04 AM   #28 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I have no way of proving you didn't listen to this album, but based on how you judge other album how you pan things left and right I am surprised you wrote such a positive review for this ... unless you had some kind of ulterior motive behind it.

You actually sat in a chair and listened this whole album for two hours? Didn't run to the bathroom. Didn't get up midway and make a sandwich. The high pitched squeal in the beginning didn't startle you? I was like WTF!!!! and had to turn down the volume. Man that was ear piercing. Another thing, I don't know exactly where at in that two hour album it was but that slurping sound that was annoying. So you also loved sound of the slurping noises? Sorry, but that slurping noise cost it points like anywhere between -0.1 to -0.5 points.

I thought Alder Brook by Evan Parker And September Winds a tiny bit better.
This doesn't even deserve a reply. Listened to the entire thing, loved it. Suck it.

Actually, no, you're right I must admit. You got me. I lied. I didn't sit in a chair. I sat on my bed. Sorry for trying to deceive you. Can I go now?